Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Approach of D-Day Anniversary

While I am not thinking about the affair as much as I used to and I'm not feeling the rage and sadness I once felt, I have a feeling my subconscious is working through it by itself. I suffer from Restless Leg Syndrome - I have had it all of my life but they get bad during stress and pregnancy. Well, for the past three nights I've only slept three hours each night. They are so crazy!

Sometimes, I will fall asleep and all of a sudden I will wake up. I'm left with this eery feeling of something like I had just had a dream that I can't remember. So then I started to think, what if this is all coming from the dum dum dum "anniversary".

This time last year, I was on the verge of divorce because my husband was crazy telling me that he didn't know if he wanted to be with me and the kids anymore. I broke out of a contract for a house we were going to buy because of that. <Now, that I am writing this, I realize that that is what is going on inside me because yes, this was the time> We were on the fence if we should even get a place to live together because I flat out said I would not buy a house with him with our relationship this rocky.

He went off on the boat (he's in the military) for a week and while he was away I asked him what we were going to do "Was I looking for a house for me and the kids or looking for a house for me, him and the kids" and he said for all of us. Now, remember, I have been struggling for months at this point, having a gut feeling he was still seeing her but couldn't prove it because we were in the middle of moving across states.

You know what? If you're a regular reader, come back, because I will tell you what happens each week last year on my blog. This is it - this is the end of the road last year when I was approaching the truth. It's a nightmare that came true and looking back now... it sends shivers down my spine - my life... how could have gotten so out of control? How could the man who was supposed to take care of me and our kids, support us and never hurt us, leave us in such a horrible situation. No where to live... no where to go... all because of him....and here I am waiting for him to come home tonight after being away on the boat for a week... I simply can't believe that I am still here...I really can't.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com who helped me on spying on her.He gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her phone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court. Contact : Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com through email or WhatsApp :+12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out about my husband’s seven month affair last April,most things are really awful. Never could I have anticipated the depths of trauma I experienced, pain and rage so intense it felt like it would have been easier to die than live through. We have Two beautiful children aged eight and under and as far as I’m concerned he cheated on every one of us.But all thanks to 'hackingloop6@ gmail . c o m' for their investigative and hacking service that helped me gain access to all his phone activities remotely,though the saga was so painful,but i feel much better facing my fears. We’re still together and his sense of shame and remorse is enormous and I do realize how deeply he regrets what he did. However we are a very long way from healed and it remains to be seen whether our relationship can survive.Contact hackinloop also on + 1712-292-2655 if you are going through similar situation he is legit and reliable.There should be No reason to cheat,be it emotional or what-so-ever.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!