There are just things in life you will never know for sure. You just have to trust that they are true. When dealing with Infidelity, I think this is just another difficult factor in a broken relationship to repair.
What I know is true:
- I know that my husband did not leave me for the affair girl.
- My husband has changed a lot of his ways.
- My husband has started counseling.
- He has started taking medication and has continued for the last four months.
- He has showed me much more attention as well as the kids.
- Is still here after all the ugly things I have said to him.
What I have to learn to trust:
- That when he says that he loves me that it is true.
- That he won't ever cheat on me again.
- That he doesn't long for his slut.
- That he has no communication with her.
- That he won't change his new ways and revert back to inattentive and lazy husband.
- That he isn't lying to me anymore.
- That he won't ever betray me again (cheating and otherwise).
While the things that I have to learn to trust in are some of the most important aspects of a healthy relationship, at least I can begin to grasp what I know I have and what I have to strive for.